Quinoa Flour -
Gluten Free Quinoa Pancake
1 1/3 C Dowd & Rogers, gluten free Quinoa Flour
1 1/2 C Gluten Free oats, ground in mixer (or oat flour)
2 T baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2 ½ - 3 C Rice or coconut milk
2 large eggs
2 T coconut palm sugar
2 T coconut oil + 1 tsp for griddle
- Mix together the flour, oats, powder and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, oil and vanilla until well blended in small bowl
- Combine the egg mixture and the flour mixture.
- Heat your griddle and grease with a little more coconut oil or olive oil. Pour pancakes on griddle.
- Pancakes can be flipped when bubbles are forming.
- Top with fresh strawberries and swirl with maple syrup.